FF130-2’X4′ FIRE RATED TROFFER COVER
The FF130-2’x4’ Troffer Protection Cover is the ONLY fully ULC fire tested solution to provide a 1 Hour Fire Rating for fire rated ceilings when penetrated by 2′ by 4′ fluorescent fixtures. It is a pre-formed flexible cover and does not require any assembly, making it the smart choice for new construction, as well as remodel projects.
The unique design gives the architect, specifier and installer more freedom in fixture selection as the covers are suited to a wide range of these fixtures.
The flexible and lightweight nature of the covers makes installation quick and easy, reduces the stress put on the ceiling and significantly reduces labor costs compared to standard dry-walled box constructions. The FF130 Cover can be folded to ease installation in restricted spaces.
The insulating properties of the cover ensures that both, flame spread and heat transmission, are stopped for 60 minutes.
Inside Height 5″ Length 4′
- Simple Installation – can be fitted in seconds.
- UL approved for Canada
- Significant Labor Saving – ready to install product requiring no assembly, cutting, drilling, screwing or additional sealant required.
- Lightweight (9 lbs).
- Suitable for lay-in tile ceilings.
- Easy to remove and re-install for fixture maintenance.
- Enhances the acoustic protection of the ceiling.
- Reduces heat loss through the fixture.
- Cable entry points can be made anywhere on the sides and top for ease of wiring of the fixture.
- Maintenance free.
- 60 minute protection.